We have years of experience in advising and representing those who have been charged with driving offences.
We can advise on a range of matters including whether you may have a defence or technical defence, and if you do not, whether special reasons may apply so that you may avoid a ban altogether. We can prepare your mitigation so as to achieve a reduced ban.
Our dedicated team of specialist lawyers provide: credible, practical and simple legal advice. We deal with the full range of Road Traffic matters including:
· Failing to identify a driver
· Drink driving
· Failing to provide a specimen
· Special reasons argument
· Driving without due care and attention
· Dangerous driving
· Drug driving
· Disqualification under totting up provisions
· Exceptional hardship arguments