While it can be difficult to understand what information and evidence the Home Office require for an immigration application to succeed, the consequences of a refusal can be devastating, from immigration detention to forced removal from the UK. Appealing against any adverse decision can be complicated and overwhelming.
Gromyko Amedu Solicitors can assist you if you are having immigration problems. We offer a sympathetic, cost-effective and comprehensive service to our clients and will apply our knowledge and understanding to ensure that the best advice is available to you, giving you clear information about your legal position and options. Where necessary we will instruct expert barristers to secure you the best possible result.
We are able to provide specialist advice and assistance to individuals in the following areas:
· EEA nationals and their families
· Family reunion for spouses, civil partnerships, unmarried partner, children and elder applications
· Removal or deportation matters
· Bail applications
· Visitors and tourists
· Applications outside the usual Immigration Rules policies and concessions, and for the exercise of discretion
· Application for students
· Immigration audit for people who want to check their status
· Asylum applications
· Human Rights Act claims
· Nationality – Becoming a British Citizen
· UK Residency and Settlement
· Appeals and reviews