Our Objective is to offer our clients an effective service and we are confident that we will do so in your case. We welcome your comments. However, should there be any aspect of our service with which you are not happy with, please do immediately raise the matter with the person who has immediate responsibility for your case. If you then find that matters remain unresolved you should, please, contact Gromyko Amedu Principal Solicitor, Gromyko Amedu Solicitors, 148 Acre Lane, London, SW2 5UT, email@example.com. ; 02033255876. He will provide you with a copy of our complaints policy.
If we are unable to resolve your complaint, then you can have the complaint independently looked at by the Legal Ombudsman. The Legal Ombudsman investigates complaints about poor service from lawyers. However, if you wish to If you wish to refer your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman this must be done within six months of our final response to your complaint. If you would like more information about the Legal Ombudsman their contact details are as follows:
- Visit www.legalombudsman.org.uk or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call 0300 555 0333 between 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Calls to 03 numbers will cost no more than calls to national geographic numbers (starting 01 or 02) from both mobiles and landlines.
- Calls are recorded and may be used for training and monitoring purposes.
- For minicom call 0300 555 1777. Legal Ombudsman, PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton, WV1 9WJ
- Divorce / Family Law
- Contract Dispute
- Road Traffic Law
- Landlord and Tenant
- Debt / Consumer Credit
- Corporate Law
- International Arbitration
PERSONNEL / ABOUT US
- Oil and Gas Law
- Legal Representatives
- Legal Consultants